The all-new Pride Go Chair Electric Wheelchair has been engineered from the ground up to ensure high quality performance both indoors and outdoors and offers a sleek, bold new style that is available in a range of contemporary colours.
When fully charged, the Pride Go Chair can travel up to 8.5 miles with speeds of up to 4 miles per hour. To ensure ultimate comfort this Powerchair boasts a large, padded seat with height and width adjustable armrests and the 5-point swivel allows for easy transfers both on and off the chair.
The Pride Go provides added convenience with its dual swing-away, under seat storage. The frame easily separates with only one hand into five lightweight pieces to allow for convenient transport and storage.
- Provides exceptional performance indoors and outdoors
- Offers ultimate user comfort
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- 5-point swivelling seat allows for easy transfers
- Under seat storage provides added convenience
- Quickly and easily separates
- Large footplate for extra comfort
- Maximum range: 8.5 miles (14 km)
- Maximum Speed: 3.7 mph (5.9 km)
- Standard Controls: PG GC3 Controller
- Front castors: 150mm (5.9″) solid
- Drive castors: 230mm (9″) solid
- Ground Clearance: 40mm (1.6″)
- Overall Length: 840mm (33″)
- Overall Width: 570mm (22.6″)
- Turning Radius: 640mm (25.4″)
- Total Weight (without batteries): 30.39 kgs (66.9 lbs)
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 18 AH
- Battery Weight (each): 14 kgs (30.8 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 136 kgs (21 Stone 6 lbs)