The Dashi MG Lightweight Electric Wheelchair boasts a unique, magnesium frame making this luxury powerchair one of the lightest on the market, weighing just 17 kgs, including the battery. Although the Dashi MG is extremely lightweight it combines state-of-the-art components with safety, comfort and styling in mind.
To provide the user with a smooth and comfortable ride whether nipping to the shops are travelling away from home, the Dashi MG is fitted with large puncture-proof tyres and a comfortable seat and backrest.
This top of the range Electric Wheelchair can be quickly and easily folded to a highly compact size to allow for easy storage at home or transportation in the boot of a car and thanks to its 10Ah lithium battery it is also airline-friendly. The powerful 250W motors and 10Ah battery will provide a large, 9 mile (14.5 kms) range with a top speed of 4 mph (6 km/h).
- Unique magnesium frame
- One of the lightest Folding Electric Wheelchairs on the market
- Extremely durable and robust
- Fitted with state-of-the-art components
- Designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Perfect for everyday use
- Compact frame ensures easy use in tight areas
- Folds to a highly compact size for storage and transportation
- Battery requirements: 10Ah lithium
- Top speed: 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Maximum range: 9 miles (14.5 kms)
- Dashi MG length: 1060mm (41.75″)
- Dashi MG width: 600mm (23.5″)
- Dashi MG height: 900mm (35.5″)
- Seat width: 500mm (19.75″)
- Seat depth: 410mm (16.25″)
- Backrest height: 520mm (20.5″)
- Front wheel diameter: 150mm (6″)
- Rear wheel diameter: 205mm (8″)
- Dashi MG weight: 17 kgs (37.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 120 kgs (18.75 stone)