This rollator is meant for people living with specific neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s. Multiple stimuli are available to help the user take the first step, make subsequent steps, or maintain a walking rhythm.
The stability of the Rollz Motion Rhythm prevents falls that could occur due to balance problems. In addition, the cues overcome freezing or festinating gait patterns. A projected laser line could help to trigger the user to break a freeze. A metronome or the repeating vibration in the handles can further help to set the walking pace”.
- App – Adjust the cues.
- Laser – Laser line on the ground to step out of a freeze.
- Sound – Stay in the walking rhythm with the metronome.
- Vibration – The vibration in the handlebar make you feel the walking rhythm.
- Stable – Walk tall and steadily between the ergonomic hand grips that are adjustable in height.
- Compact – The Rollz Motion Rhythm is easily foldable into a compact package that fits in almost any car.
- Comfortable – The large rear wheels with soft tyres and foam handles ensure a comfortable walk.
- Manoeuvrable – Light steering and easy motion with the manoeuvrable front wheels.
- Easy aid – Cross doorsteps and kerbs easily with the kerb assistant.
- Safe – Innovative drum brakes, suitable to wet and dry conditions.
- Rollator weight: 11,6 kg
- Wheelchair package weight: 3,4 kg
- Maximum weight capacity: 125 kg
- User height: 1,60 – 1,90 m
- Seat height: 55 cm
- Handle height range: 87 – 98 cm
- Seat size rollator: 20 x 45 cm
- Seat size wheelchair: 42 x 45 cm
- Overall width: 67 cm
- Overall length: 63 cm
- Width folded: 31 cm
- Front wheel diameter: 8 inch
- Rear wheel diameter: 12 inch