The Pride Fusion Power Chair from the Jazzy Power Chair range boasts an innovative, compact design making it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces without compromising the traditional rear-wheel drive performance.
Fitted with an Ion Seating System provides the user with ultimate comfort and support, especially when travelling over rough and uneven terrains. Ride comfort is further enhanced through the large wheels.
The footrests on the Pride Fusion are adjustable and swing-out to ensure easy transfers onto and off the Power Chair. Its 50Ah batteries on a full charge provide an impressive 15.5 mile (25 km) range whilst its powerful motors deliver terrain-gripping torque with a top speed of up to 4 mph (6.4 kmh).
Dependent on the users needs and requirements, the Pride Fusion is available with either a powered recline or manual recline seat.
- Compact, innovative design
- Part of the Pride Jazzy range of Powered Wheelchairs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre around tight spaces
- Designed for ultimate user comfort
- Ion seat system
- Rear suspension softens bumps
- Swing-away footrests allow for easy transfers
- Huge range
- Powerful motors provide terrain-gripping torque
- Maximum range: 15.5 miles (25 km)
- Top speed: 4 mph (6.4 kmh)
- Batteries: 2 x 50Ah
- Recline options: Manual or Powered
- Ground clearance: 110mm (4.5″)
- Rear wheel diameter: 355mm (14″)
- Front wheel diameter: 230mm (9″)
- Turning radius: 530mm (21″)
- Pride Fusion length: 890mm (35″)
- Pride Fusion width: 635mm (25″)
- Pride Fusion battery weight: 17 kgs
- Pride Fusion weight (exc batteries): 74 kgs
- Maximum user weight: 136 kgs (21.5 stone)