From the well known Pride brand comes the Pride Apex Lite Portable Mobility Scooter, a highly compact, lightweight mobility scooter that is small in size but big on features. Allowing for ease or storage and transportation this Pride Apex Lite can be disassembled into 5 compact pieces, perfect for putting in the boot of a car.
For convenience, it has a capacious basket on the tiller and large backrest storage allowing the user to keep personal items close to hand. As standard the Pride Apex Lite Portable Mobility Scooter is fitted with easy to use handle bar controls and chunky allow wheels that help to provide optimum control and agility whilst also ensuring a smooth ride even over rough terrain.
The Lightweight, Portable Mobility Scooter comes supplied with 2 x 12Ah batteries as standard which provide a large 8.2 mile (13.2 km) range on a full charge helping to promote independence, even for the more adventurous user.
- Extremely stylish and modern design
- Can be disassembled with ease for simple storage and transportation
- Lightweight and agile
- Comfortable, folding seat
- Easy to use handle bar controls
- Large storage space, both front and rear
- Large tyres offer a smooth ride
- Quick and easy charging
- Batteries: 2 x 12 Ah supplied
- Maximum range: Up to 8.2 miles (13.2 kms)
- Maximum speed: 4mph (6 km/h)
- Front tyre diameter: 200mm (8″)
- Rear tyre diameter: 200mm (8″)
- Overall width: 490mm (19.25″)
- Overall length: 1022mm (40.25″)
- Turning radius: 1385mm (54.5″)
- Scooter weight (without batteries): 36.9 kgs (81.25 lbs)
- Battery weight (each): 9.07 kgs (20 lbs)
- Heaviest piece (when disassembled): 15 kgs (33 lbs)
- Maximum weight capacity: 136 kgs (21.4 st)