The lightest aluminium travel scooter on the market, the Alumalite makes easy work of daily errands and days out alike. Agile, easy to control, and airplane friendly, it’s time to start planning your next adventure.
- With its heaviest piece weighing only 11kg, the aluminium frame is lightweight, exceptionally strong and 100% and rust-free. Simply dismantle the five pieces one by one to store neatly and easily away – at home or in the car.
- For some, a mobility scooter is freedom to visit the shops again, but for those with bigger adventures in mind, the Apex is ideal – thanks to its certified airline-friendly battery that means holidays don’t have to be a thing of the past.
- Despite its small frame, the Apex is big on comfort, with plenty of space for your feet, 8 inch wheels and generously cushioned seat to iron out bumps and ensure a smooth, stable ride wherever you go.
- Length: 102cm / 40.25″
- Width: 49cm / 19.25″
- Height: 88cm / 34.75″
- Seat Depth: 43cm / 17″
- Seat Width: 44cm / 17″
- Seat Height: 35.5cm / 14″
- Seat Weight: 8.5kg / 19lbs
- Weight Capacity: 114kg / 18 stone
- Total Weight Excluding Battery: 28.8kg / 63.4lbs
- Heaviest Part: 11.2kg / 24.5lbs
- Battery Weight: 3.5kg / 7.7 lbs
- Maximum Speed: 4mph
- Maximum Range: 11 miles (dependent on user weight, terrain, gradient and other factors)
- Maximum Gradient: 6 degrees / 10.5%
- Ground Clearance: 3.2cm / 1.25 “
- Turning Circle: 138.5cm / 54.5″
- Maximum obstacle climbing: 5.75cm / 2.25″
- Battery: 12v Lithium ion