The Drive Scout Mobility Scooter is the latest portable scooter developed by Drive Medical. The scooter is ideal for use indoors as well as providing a stable outdoor performance.
Lightweight but strong, the Scout is capable of supporting a person up to 130kg (286lbs). The mobility scooter boasts a maximum range of 10 miles (which can be extended to 13miles with battery upgrade) and is capable of speeds up to 4mph. It is also easy to manoeuvre with controls set around a delta bar tiller which are clear and simple to use. The scooter sports a handy removable basket which is ideal for carrying small items. The Scout includes batteries that can be charged on and off the scooter which means the scooter can be left in the car whilst batteries are charged indoors overnight.
The Drive Scout’s portability is one of its standout features. The scooter can be separated easily into five compact parts for transportation and storage with its next generation splitting mechanism.
Designed for comfort in mind, the mobility scooter features a padded seat that is height adjustable as well as width adjustable armrests so it can be tailored to comfort.
Overall, we think the Drive Scout Mobility Scooter is a well-engineered lightweight scooter that is perfect for transportation and storage. It is available in two colours – blue and red.
- Max speed of 4mph (6.4kph)
- Max range 10 miles (16km)
- Next generation splitting mechanism separating into five parts for easy transportation
- Height adjustable padded seat
- Width adjustable armrests
- Colour choices: Red or Blue
- Max User Weight: 130kg (286lbs)
- Net Weight: 43kg (95lbs)
- Max Speed: 4mph (6.4kph)
- Max Range on Full Charge: 10 miles (16km)
- Number of wheels: 4
- Ground Clearance: 6.2cm (2.4in)
- Maximum Safe Slope: 8 degrees
- Overall Width: 51cm (20in)
- Overall Length: 108cm (42.5in)
- Battery: 2 x 12v – 12a/h
- Lightweight 360 Degree Swivel Seat
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS AVAILBLE FOR COLLECTION OR DELIVERY 48 HOURS AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED