The Mobile Care Chair is designed to provide ultimate comfort for the user thanks to its high quality OKIN dual motors. The dual motors enable the leg rest to be elevated, or lowered, and the backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options.
All this can be achieved with a simple touch of a button on the easy to use handset. To allow for easy patient side transfers the armrests are removable. This Rise and Recline Chair is manufactured using high quality polyurethane fabric which can be simply wiped clean to maximise hygiene levels.
Highly manoeuvrable the Mobile Care Chair is fitted with four 102mm (4″) diameter castors, enabling it to be moved by the carer with ease. This chair should be placed at least 710mm (28″) away from the wall and keep at least 965mm (38″) of chairs front space clear for daily operation.
- Wipe clean PU fabric
- Provides supreme user comfort
- Removable arms for easy side transfers
- High quality OKIN Dual Motor offer smooth action
- Easy to use hand controller with fastener for storage
- Fabric cover meets BS5852 part 1 and foam inner meets BS5852 part 2, Crib 5
- Chair should be placed at least 28inch away from the wall for daily operation
- Chair depth: 830mm (32.75″)
- Chair height: 1070mm (42″)
- Chair width: 790mm (31″)
- Seat depth: 540mm (21.25″)
- Seat height: 510mm (20″)
- Seat width: 550mm (21.75″)
- Backrest height: 700mm (27.5″)
- Castor diameter: 102mm (4″)
- Maximum chair rise of 30°
- Material: PU
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Net weight: 62 kgs (136.75 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 stone)