A clinically advanced bed range featuring safety, comfort and design benefits; the Bradshaw range has been developed for home care, nursing and residential care environments. This range of four section electric profiling beds features adjustable height, head, foot and knee sections to support effective resident care. The Bradshaw offers multiple profiling and positioning benefits which can reduce potential complications of immobility.
The Bradshaw is available as a standard or a low model; both bed variants allow the bed to be raised/lowered to a height such that a carer’s posture is closer to neutral for the moving and handling of residents. Also available with uncovered head and foot ends. The bed is supplied with pre-assembled finger kits.
- The Bradshaw Care Home bed offers multiple bed profiles and positions to support effective resident care; nursing functions include auto contour, foot down tilt (Reverse Trendelenburg) and cardiac chair positioning.
- The auto regressing backrest increases the space in the pelvic area by sliding the backrest backwards as it is raised. Each bed comes as standard with an intuitive and easy-to-use 9 button handset.
- The lightweight handset can be locked-out to ensure vulnerable patients’ safety.
- Optional 10 button handset offers head down tilt (Trendelenburg) positioning, allowing a tilt of 11° if prescribed for an individual’s clinical needs.
- The low platform height of the Bradshaw Low reduces the risk of a fall from height for vulnerable residents, at just 19.2cm from the floor. It can also support independent transfers (ingress/egress from the bed) for some individuals.
- A large range of side rails provide additional safety for the resident whilst in bed; with wooden and metal options available including extended rails for the taller resident and height extended rails for those assessed as requiring them. The side rails feature a two action release mechanism for added safety. This reduces the risk of accidentally releasing and the rails lowering.
Integral safety locking feature included within the optional side rails enables the side rails to be locked in the down position to ensure that rails cannot be used in circumstances where the use of side rails may pose a hazard to the user.
- Manual calf lift ratchet can be specified at point of ordering, offering lower leg elevation function
- Bed extension available, accommodating taller individuals by a further 16.5cm
- Attractive, domestic appearance with a choice of five wood finishes to compliment any interior. Standard finish is Light Oak.
- Optional leatherette padded inserts for head and footboards, with a range of six classic colours to choose from.
- Available as an uncovered option with exposed actuators.
- Battery back-up available in case of power failure
- A range of interchangeable accessories available, including side rails, grab handles and padding systems
- The bed can be disassembled when not in use and stored on transport stands enabling safe and compact storage
- Easy manouvrable with 7.5cm braked castors
- The Bradshaw beds are compliant to EN 60601-1-11 (Type B applied parts compliant), EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-2-54
Backrest Adjustment Electrical Yes
Bed Extension Length 16.5cm (Optional)
Reverse Trendelenburg 11°
Trendelenburg Option available -11°
Knee Break Adjustment Electrical Yes
Platform Height (Min – Max) 38.6 – 80.8cm
Platform Length 199cm
Platform Width 90.5cm
Product Weight 83kg (on transport stand)
Safe Working Load 215kg (34st)
Underbed Clearance 33.9cm
User Weight Capacity 178kg (28st)